Hi! My name is Kami, and I’d like to share some personal confidences with you so we can get to know me a little better. My story is quite ordinary—maybe even typical by today’s standards—but when I skim through my life’s major events and milestones, I realize just how much those “typical” everyday experiences have affected my choices. Everything that happens is a learning experience, and if there is one thing I’ve learned for certain, is that CHANGE is inevitable! Here’s a peek into my life so far:
- 1969 — I was born in 1969 as the (x) child in a family of (x).
- 1974 — When I was five years old, my parents moved us to our forever family home in Arizona.
- 1987 — I graduated from high school with the class of 1987. Go Toros!
- 1989 — In 1989, I began working for a major technology manufacturing company. During the next five years at that job, I moved three times and took a handful of college courses. Eventually, I left this job, looking for something that would bring me a sense of fulfillment.
- 1993 — Starting around 1993, I worked at a few temporary jobs for a couple of years.
- 1995 — Then, in 1995, I got a job at another major technology manufacturing company. I stayed there for the next 20 years. As you can imagine, a lot of things changed during that time!
- 1996 – 2000 I met a guy, moved three times, got pregnant, gave birth to a wonderful daughter in 1998, left that guy, and moved twice after that.
- 2000 – 2007 Then I met another guy, moved once, got pregnant again, gave birth to my amazing son in 2002, left that guy, and moved again.
- 2008 — My two incredible children and I met the man of our dreams in 2008. I married him in 2011, and we moved to what I hope will be our final forever family home. Now we have dreams of owning a second home someday
- 2016 — In 2016, I left Corporate America to become an entrepreneur and launched Change by Design. Fulfillment at last!
- 2022 – I’m in my sixth year of transformational coaching. I’m officially in midlife now. Happily married for 11 years. I’m not quite an empty nester but I’m sure it’s just around the corner. I’m now learning new skills as a part-time caregiver to my aging parents. Life is still good.
Although these milestones may not be the same as yours, they are my life-changers. I’m sure you have discerned that at one time I didn’t make the best relationship choices. However, I am confident you are aware there has been a lot of change in my life. Maybe you’re even thinking about the changes in your own life?
Here’s the thing—even though we’re all very different people, we’re not so different when you look from this high-level perspective. Yet the details, the experiences, and choices we make in our lives make us completely unique. I love that about people! But there’s something else … those details and experiences can either hold us back or catapult us into fantastic new opportunities. The key is to know how to use those experiences to grow your life into something wonderful and make your dreams into a reality?
I have learned, grown, and done the necessary emotional work throughout my life to be able to proclaim that I am a master of change. I would love to take the knowledge I have gained from the hurdles I’ve jumped and help you on your road to success. After all, change is a lot easier when you work with a coach and a community of people who are on the same life mission towards success with any challenge! It’s no secret, that most of our challenges stem from a mindset of fear, worthlessness, feelings of being incapable, and uncertainty. I can help you uncover what’s going on and get you on your way to living the life you deserve. AND all it takes to get started is one 30-minute discovery call to find out if I’m the right coach for you.
As a coach, my gift is to inspire you to believe in your unique skills, interests, and talents in a way that motivates you to make positive changes.